Vision, Mission and Values
The cornerstone of our success is our people
In 1975, The Nutrition Group began as a small company providing meals for summer camps, senior congregate dining programs and a few school districts in Pennsylvania. In over four decades of growth, we’ve gone from serving lunch to a handful of kids and seniors to preparing nearly half a million meals a day for a variety of audiences. Through this growth, we’ve kept the following at the heart of all that we do.
To be recognized as the leader in the management industry through developing, maintaining and growing long-term successful relationships with our clients, customers and team members.
To satisfy customers and form fulfilled, trusting relationships one meal and facility at a time.
The Nutrition Group foundation is built on five main values:
- Operating in all we do with the highest ethical standards
- Placing customer needs first
- Enriching our team through staff development, career opportunities and a positive work environment
- Encouraging an atmosphere of teamwork through initiative, creativity and loyalty
- Functioning in a fiscally responsible manner for our customers and our organization