A Message From Our President
We're Thrilled to Welcome You Back!
As we prepare to return to school, there are so many questions and concerns. As a parent myself, I understand the level of concern for our children’s well being. It seems most days we have more questions than answers. What I do know, is that our schools are working tirelessly to provide a quality education in the safest possible environment.
I have witnessed their steadfast efforts first-hand as our team has walked along side them, formulating plans for meal service. Additionally, I want to personally assure that we are working diligently to ensure the utmost food safety without compromising quality.
Watch The Full Video Below:
What Our Plan Includes:
Parents, you have a lot on your mind. How to feed your children while they are at school should not be one of them.
While things may look and feel different for students in terms of where they eat as we strive to maintain social distancing, one thing will remain unchanged and that is quality nutritious meals you can count on for breakfast and lunch. To every extent possible, we’ll continue to offer student favorites like fresh made pizza, sandwiches and salads, homestyle comfort foods and a variety of fruits and vegetables.
Additional steps we are taking include:
- All food service employees returning will be re-certified in basic food safety procedures.
- Personal health and safety standards will be maintained with temperature checks, face coverings, frequent hand washing and gloves usage.
- All food service operations will be touchless; it will be our pleasure to serve your children.
- Single use items such as flatware and condiments will be used as much as possible.
- Strict cleaning and sanitation procedures will continue to be top priority.
We will get through this together. Thank you for allowing us to be part of your school community and to serve your children.
We wish you the absolute best and continued good health this school year!
President, K-12 Food Service Division